We listen and understand your staffing needs to build
solid, long-lasting relationships with professionals and organizations.
Looking for a job or a career advancement opportunity?
We save you time and effort by presenting to you the best opportunities available on the market.
Avanti is an Italian adverb that means "Forward, Advance".
Avanti Platform is dedicated to partnering with your firm's growth by bringing the highest level of professional talent to complement your firm.
We also partner with top professionals to find the next step forward in your career.
Avanti Platform is a recruiting and staffing firm specialized in Architecture, Interior Design, Construction and Engineering.
Our mission is to offer a personalized, quality, value-oriented service for companies both big and small.
To build a top-class company, you need top-class talent with a deep passion for what they do. At Avanti Platform we strive to understand your business and find that passionate talent for you.
We listen and understand your staffing needs to build solid, long-lasting relationships with professionals and organizations. Partnering with an executive search firm that understands your business is a key ingredient in locating and securing the people and talent that will contribute to the success of your business.
Your success is our success!
WE’RE DEDICATED TO BUILDING AND EXECUTING A HIRING PROCESS THAT WORKS FOR OUR CLIENTS AND HELPS THEM GROW.
AVANTI MEANS "MOVING FORWARD".
HOW CAN WE HELP YOUR BUSINESS OR CAREER TAKE THE NEXT STEP FORWARD?
#jobs #success #work #staffing #recruiting #diversity #inclusion #talent #architect
NATIONAL SALES DIRECTOR FOR TRAVEL/LODGING/TRANSPORTATION INDUSTRY
Are you a seasoned sales “hunter”, ready to chase after your sales targets in the traditional and non-traditional lodging and travel industry? Are you driven to succeed, meet and smash goals? Do you have excellent communication skills? If you answered “yes” to these questions, you might be the person we are looking for.
We are is search for a bright, resourceful, self-motivated and driven Sales Director for the Western States of the USA (Texas and West of Texas), ideally in Colorado, Kansas and/or Washington areas.
This position requires a confident, tenacious and competitive professional that will successfully identify, develop and close new business opportunities that are large project/high volume sales, while working in a high powered, collaborative environment.
What you’ll be doing:
· Selling contracted outsourced solutions within the traditional and non-traditional lodging and/or travel industry
· Cold calling current and potential clients to generate leads
· Negotiating and closing high volume contract sales
· Limited travel required while working from the comfort of your home office 95% of the time! (pretty nice!)
Desired Skills and Experience
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree with a business, marketing or communication focus (preferred)
· 3+ years of experience in travel/lodging/transportation sales
· Experience in cold-calling, self-sourced lead generation, negotiations and closing high volume contract sales
· Exceptional time management skills
· Comfortable with giving and receiving feedback
· Experience working with remote teams
· Work well with little direction but know when to ask for help and keep your team informed.
· Able to efficiently manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
Send us a message with your contact information and we will call you within 24 hours!
Look forward to talk with you!